In the late spring of 1856, L. B. Wing had a third house built. It was on the southwest corner of Morgan and Wing Street and occupied by Mr. and Mrs. James A. Force, also from Massachusetts. The Forces came to the area in the autumn of 1856, but went to Monticello and engaged in boarding until lumber could be procured to build their house.
Lumber was shipped all the way from Chicago in January 1856, and the following spring the house was built. The Force family lived there for two years, and the house was later occupied by Thomas Dunn. Bob Glennon has since built a new house in that location.
From Bement Sesquicentennial book - used with permission